blu Building Consultants are pleased to announce our approved registered supplier status for the NHS Shared Business Services Construction Consultancy Services.
blu Building Consultants has been selected to join the NHS Shared Business Services (SBS) Framework for Construction Consultancy Services.
What are the Benefits of a Framework Agreement?
- Compliance with The Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (i.e. ‘OJEU’) so lowers risk
- Approved list of suppliers who have been evaluated on quality and price
- Preferential pricing
- Aggregation of demand leading to standardisation and improved pricing
- Efficiency savings through the removal of duplication
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Access to category experts who have developed collaborative relationships with customers
The NHS SBS website states: ‘Designed to provide the flexibility that public sector procurement managers need, the Framework allows organisations to award contracts directly or hold a Mini Competition.’
All public sector client bodies can directly appoint blu Building Consultants under this framework.